Wednesday, October 14, 2009

&Self

Hello there little boys and girls of this world wide web. I'm not all too sure that most of you will spend the time to graze upon my words and think of them as of having any worth but it's worth some sort of shot, I hope at least. I reside in the state of sunshine. But in all honestly nothing makes my smile shine like the thought of home back to the big city. There is something to it living in sin, born of a world of vanity, being in between those gunshots and the trains rumbling beneath bare feet. I believe that in the city of a millon lights is where I lost my heart to the view of the Hudson. I don't have the most I can frankly call "Friend" forget "Best Friend" that is just not a leap of faith I am not just about ready to take. Knowing self I would clumsily lose myself in the pictures and hollow compromises they would only make to me. I am a writer it's outdated and overdated I know but I got dreams and isn't that the beginning to something worth the wild. I am serene nonchalently trying the most diffcult and achieving the act of pastered smiles. I do also draw there's nothing like it my own passage route off tht broken path I take one step on at a time. Charcoaled faces, penciled in figures, letters of men, and anything that comes into mind to form imaginitive lines making everything last with every stroke of that brush to canvases. I'm a dreamer for sure my midnight hour composes of blanken pages to be filled with shaky hands and those of a camera clicking flashes blinding these eyes of mine. I stand short at 5'3. I don't appericate what most have to speak of about me so I would like if those most didn't do such a thing. Christofer Drew Ingle is the one person that can sing a melody a sweet lullaby to keep me hoping that every word lasts longer than the last. I believe most don't smile and laugh enough throughout this 24 hour day so I try the best I can to make a couple thousand laughes and chuckles so that you can follow on my paved road to happiness and to realizition that this world isn't as bad they all paint it to be. If luck is on my side on this day you would have found in these words something deeper something worth reading through this one of few "Blogs" I can only hope I'd done my job in that my words could just get it right to strike a chord in your heart. Well I know this isn't enough but it's just going to have to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment